Minimalist lightshow

RoadRanger

• Members

cappttenron wrote:

How about a 40 watt white bulb hanging down from a cord just above them. 

Funny guy wink.gif. Besides not having anything to hang it from, fixed white lighting looks totally un-Rock'n'Roll tongue.gif .

I do have another 10w flood for the other main and another SlimPar but this place was sooooo small I only had one main. There was only one outlet for the stage - backline, PA, lighting and all freak.gif.

Anyways my goal for front lighting is to have something minimal - I did one sound gig last year where there was zero visability of the band's faces freak.gif.

I actually have three each of yellow and RGB $20 10w floods, the RGB ones default to auto change (not sound active) but can be set to a single color. Dunno if I might want the yellow on one side and a red, blue, or something else on the other?

• Members

StratGuy22 wrote:

I use a Fab5 on each side set to fade. It works pretty good
:)

I don't want anything that good - besides nobody wanting to pay extra for good lighting some of the older bands look better with it dim LOL. I do have a pair of Blizzards but they are too narrow IMO - how do you manage with the beam width of those Fab5's ? My 10W floods are 100 degree I think.

Archived