more stuff

• Members

Well the qsc 1450 worked fine very nice clear sound. Lots of positive comments from prty goers and musicians. I was curious, I had the amps set at about 3:00. and it was loud enough. But honestly could have handle much larger venue . The Band had Three horns( 2 vocals , drum kit , congas , 2 guitars. The 2 vocals and horns and harmonica were miked on three mikes and I ran keys and a condensor flute mike through the board also. It was loud enough for a 100 person party outdoors. I ran no monitors so 2 of the mains were folded back to give some sound to the band . I had keyboard duties and couldn't really hear myself play. ( could run in ears off the board?) I heard i was great but then again these are my friends ;) .

I am giving up the idea of subs for awhile and concentrating on monitors. Can any one give me some ideas

Here are mine

1 . a keyboard amp so i can hear ( and hopeful put it right in the ear of some guitarist who thinks hes stevie ray)

2 . I have 3 small spot monitors , similiar to hot spots no amps built in and 2 250 watt mono amps- 1 for the vocals -1 for keys (myself) 1 for drummers

3. Speak to me oh wise ones

I am on a budget be kind

Respectfully,

mike

Archived