Wow...I can't believe he did it

• Members

Even after a long discussion about the finer points of a live sound system, the singer in the band I'm playing with just bought himself a $600 Carvin PA.

Even though I have a 5000w system with monitors and subwoofers (admittedly, still in South Dakota until June 28th..)

He can't return it (bought it used). I guess we'll add it into the monitoring system.

I suggested he spend his money on an excellent vocal mic for himself to replace his Behringer microphone. He has a great voice - really deserves a good mic.

Maybe he can resell it...

:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by SoundtechSD

Even after a long discussion about the finer points of a live sound system, the singer in the band I'm playing with just bought himself a $600 Carvin PA.

Even though I have a 5000w system with monitors and subwoofers (admittedly, still in South Dakota until June 28th..)

He can't return it (bought it used). I guess we'll add it into the monitoring system.

I suggested he spend his money on an excellent vocal mic for himself to replace his Behringer microphone. He has a great voice - really deserves a good mic.

Maybe he can resell it...

:rolleyes:

Didn't you point out how knowledgeable you are after spending so much time here with all of these wonderful folks?

Archived