Couple of simple nooby questions...

• Members

This is my first post at this section of the forum, I hope I won't get flamed because my questions have been covered a zillion times before...

I couldnt find any of this in the faq sticky, but I have to admit I was too lazy too read everything in all of thise links. so please bear with me...

I'd just like to know what sort of system I'd need in a small club. My buddy's thinking of opening a club, no live music, just a couple of cd-players and a p.a.

What sorta power would he need for a 150m

• Members

go to audioeast.com and check out some of their packages. now i' not sure which one will be good for that size a club because it also depends somewhat more on other things as well as size. amyway. hope someone else posts and gives you more help than i could

• Members

I second that.... or even call them on the telephone....they will be happy to talk to you about what you are wanting to do and advice you fairly.

I think maybe 4 of the nx550Ps would be nice, and sound awesome. run you about $ 2500, and be a done deal.

You might want to get a sub woffer too if this is supposed to be a dance club kind of thing, in order to get that "thuping driving bass".??

You can click on the banner add at the top of the screen and get to them.

• Members

The pro's who can acutally make quite sensible and valuable recommendations will always ask for a budget. Try to post at least a general ball park (like under $2k or something) to get things started. It also depends on the kind of club (what kind of music). A soundsystem for a bar will usually be pretty different from a soundsystem for a dance club.

• Members

Thanks for the replies.

Let's say we have $2500 to blow...

For the amp, speakers, cd players, and everything else. Not talking about lights though, I'm only supposed to hook him up with audio stuff

I'm not sure what vibe he's going for with the club, I'm not even sure he knows. But I definatelly think the place could use a subwoofer.

I forgot to mesnion I'm in Europe, my budy's opening his club in Greece. So the us-located stuff isnt really an option I'm afraid.

Archived