Opinons needed on bass POD live?

• Members

Well since one of our guitarist uses guitar Pod live and swears to me by it, just wanted to know if I used my bass Pod live would it really make a difference. Maybe run a little thru the monitors which are 15" Peavey wedges.

• Members

Originally posted by twostone

Well since one of our guitarist uses guitar Pod live and swears to me by it, just wanted to know if I used my bass Pod live would it really make a difference. Maybe run a little thru the monitors which are 15" Peavey wedges.

The bass player in one band I work with has a Line 6 and that is all he brings to the gig.

I have a 15 and horn monitor properly powered for him and thats all he uses. Great sound out front and a lower controled stage volume. Both the other guitar players use just pedels as well. All three just use their own monitor mixes. Very controled and tight sound with a very fast setup and tear down.

Works fine so long as the pedels are set up correct and the sound the players are looking for is in the mains.

Dookietwo

• Members

There a LOT of options and controls in the XT, so it requires a little self discipline to keep things reasonable. If you like an easy way to use different sounds, consider getting the integrated pedal board version (Bass Pod XT Live), so you can stomp ot your hearts content.

Archived