Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vocalist Live hot damn!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering that there is no midi input.. what would the unit do with a signal input from a keyboard as opposed to a guitar ?? would it recognize the chords ??

Comment

Here is the Vocalist Live demo in action!
      http://www.digitech.com/Flash_Videos/Vocalist_Videosm.htm

I like it, but I am not convinced of some of the tail-end harmonies on some of the singers notes. It could be that the singer himself goes too flat

Also on the Dsus4 chords, and the D/F# chords, the harmony notes may be harmonically correct for the underlying chord, but they do not sound like they quite fit the context of the song. It could be improved perhaps by reducing the actual number of harmony notes generated.

Comment

Here is the Vocalist Live demo in action!
        http://www.digitech.com/Flash_Videos/Vocalist_Videosm.htm

I like it, but I am not convinced of some of the tail-end harmonies on some of the singers notes. It could be that the singer himself goes too flat

Also on the Dsus4 chords, and the D/F# chords, the harmony notes may be harmonically correct for the underlying chord, but they do not sound like they quite fit the context of the song. It could be improved perhaps by reducing the actual number of harmony notes generated.

YUCK! - I didn't like it at all. Sounded like a warped record all the way through.
        PA: JBL PRX712, PRX718XLF, RCF 745-A, 522-A, 310A, A&H Qu-16
        Lights: AMDJ Dotz TPAR, Haze Generator, Chauvet GigBAR
        www.nextexitrocks.com | wedding band | Columbus, OH | VIDEO

Comment

Will this new Vocalist..or any older models pitch correct the singer AND do harmonies at the same time ?

The would be great for those of us 'vocally challenged'.

Comment

To bad they have one for bass guitar. Guitar players always has all the cool toys.

Comment

Working...
            X