Slight dilema...

• Members

I started a thread a few days ago about powering the tops and subs with one amp.

Here is the thread:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1533850

I bought some EV eliminator subs off of e-bay and picked them up last night. There are 2 inputs, but one is /w crossover and the other without. Basically, I can't daisy chain them. Is there a Y cable for speaker cables (like a 14awg one) so I could hook up both speakers to one amp channel? If not what other options do I have?

• Members

I started a thread a few days ago about powering the tops and subs with one amp.

Here is the thread:

I bought some EV eliminator subs off of e-bay and picked them up last night. There are 2 inputs, but one is /w crossover and the other without. Basically, I can't daisy chain them. Is there a Y cable for speaker cables (like a 14awg one) so I could hook up both speakers to one amp channel? If not what other options do I have?

You can either add another input jack to the cab or throw a Y cable/adaptor together. Either one is pretty easy.

• Members

I'd add another connector, especially if you can make use of that knockout that's plugged. Adaptor cables are a pain in the ass, IMHO.

the knock out is about an inch in diameter. I do have tools to make another hole though. Does guitar center sell 1/4" connectors?

Archived