La Maitre Flashpots and controller

• Members

Made in England, solid as a rock, in almost new condition. Uses 2 XLR mic cables that attach to 2 charge holds, mounted on blocks of wood for stabilty. We used to use this alot at live gigs. Perfect for theatrical plays.

$250 shipped. Everything included except mic cables. Pics upon request.

• Members

Could someone (op/moderator) please append title with spam? I thought there was going to be interesting discussion here :(

edit: hey craigv i didnt see your post, i tend to open 10 threads at a time and by the time i got here it was 10 minutes later. putting spam in the title seems to work fine for most of these, who has time to look through the classified forum anyway, if something here catches your eye in the title cool if not just ignore it, no harm done.

• CMS Author

Could someone (op/moderator) please append title with spam? I thought there was going to be interesting discussion here
:(

edit: hey craigv i didnt see your post, i tend to open 10 threads at a time and by the time i got here it was 10 minutes later. putting spam in the title seems to work fine for most of these, who has time to look through the classified forum anyway, if something here catches your eye in the title cool if not just ignore it, no harm done.

Rules is rules...I can't allow spam except as I stated, as a courtesy to regular contributors. I'm only keeping this thread alive long enough to get the message out.

Archived