Electronic drum sets

• Members

Go with the PR15's plenty of low end our fly by night set up is 2 PR15 tops w/stands and 2 PR15 subs dead center stage powered by a Crown amp and 2 Peavey powered monitors. A set of Roland V drums and a Line 6 Guitar Pod and my small bass cab and 2 mics and we set up in less then 30 mins. and same for load out. Even without the subs the PR15's sound decent enough for the Roland's.

• Members

You can pick up an old Peavey KB-300 pretty cheap on fleabay. It is one of their old keyboard amps (15" bass and horn drivers for full range sound). This powered cab will give you great low end for your kick and plenty of highs for your cymbals. I've been using one of these for years with my Roland kit.

• Members

We've been using the yamaha DTXpress 2 for a couple of years in the studio, and haven't had any problems with them. Power right into the PA. My drummer has to problem getting them to sound pretty good. You can pick up a set of the Yamahas for about $900.00. Not as good as an acoustic set, but man you can control the volume.:thu:

Archived