Rock 'n Roller carts?

• Members

I've been using a hand truck for several years, but it's not really ideal. After I spilled my brand new amps & eq going over the curb from their debut gig Saturday night (thank God for road cases!) I decided it may be time to invest in a 4-wheeled cart. I saw the R&Rs mentioned recently. When I googled them, I found that there are several models. I run fairly light, and often use the mains at whatever club I play, so I think the base $99 model may be fine for me. Does anyone have any experience to share with these things?

• Members

I have the mid-sized one, and I love mine. It folds up easily and becomes pretty compact.

Only gripe are the front wheels. i'm on my second set and they are worn out too. I am going to replace them with air-filled ones (like the back) this time.

• Members

They are great carts that do fold up nicely. I would strongly recommend their top o' the line model though - the one with the big wheels at front and back. My first RnR cart had one of the small wheels in front crack off and I had to buy the big daddy.

• Members

I bought a collapsable moving dolley from Amazon. I can't remember the name of it right now but it was cheap -- like $30 bucks -- and folds/collapses into itself for storage. Works great as long as you can keep things under ~150 pounds.

Archived