Freaky video en francais from your friend Al Poulin

• Members

Hey guys, just a cool video my brother's french band did a few years ago. It was filmed here in Sudbury at Laurentian University, mostly in an elevator. There are actually 2 Poulins in this band, my brother Dayv Poulin (guitarist) and my cousin Josee Poulin (blonde haired violinist). The song is called ''Fait a la maison'' and the band's name is Konflit Dramatik or KD. The picture and sound isn't great but the original is beautiful and was professionally done. Even if you can't speak french, the music is pretty wicked as is the video. They actually put an ad in the paper calling for all the freaks in our town to show up to possibly be in a music video! Enjoy! :thu: Al

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12USGUBuso&mode=related&search=

• Members

Pretty cool Al.Are you sure you weren't the muscle guy?

:lol: No, I wasn't in the video. I was there when they shot it but wasn't allowed on the ''set'' when they were filming. I was a little upset, because my wife shot a couple of scenes which didn't end up in the video but which I would have liked to see. :love: My wife was pregnant at the time and in one of her scenes two of the (bisexual) goth girls were on their knees in the elevator rubbing her exposed stomach. :love: I've always found the video somewhat erotic in a freakish kind of way. Ok, I've said too much. :eek: Al

Archived