What to sell power amps for?

• Members

I have 1 QSC USA1300 in great shape as well as a Yamaha CP2000 in great shape. I want to sell these locally but want to sell them quickly. What price would you set these at? I do not want to ship. Thats why I have not put them here or ebay. Below or the specs. I have them listed for 500 bucks for both of them. Is 250.00 each too much?

1 QSC USA1300 = 400 watts @ 8ohms a side

650 watts @ 4ohms a side

1000 watts @ 2ohms a side

1300 watts @ 8ohms bridged

2000 watts @ 4ohms bridged

1 Yamaha CP2000 = 450 watts @ 8ohms a side

650 watts @ 4ohms a side

1300 watts @ 8ohms bridged

2000 watts @ 4ohms bridged

• Members

I believe QSC's GX amps came to redefine the market and prices of most used power amps are now based on those (size and weight too), add a crashing economy to the equation and you have used gear at ridiculous, never seen before prices.

If you really want to sell them quick, I think 150-190 would be a more realistic range.

• Members

FWIW I tried to sell a lightly used RMX2450 for $400 and had to take $350 for it. They are current production and sell for about $600 new. I also am trying to get $150 each for a couple of Nady SPA1400 (RMX1450 clones) that are still available new also - no luck so far. Shipping amps is a big PITA but people often pay crazy prices on flEaBay :lol:.

• Members

FWIW I tried to sell a lightly used RMX2450 for $400 and had to take $350 for it. They are current production and sell for about $600 new. I also am trying to get $150 each for a couple of Nady SPA1400 (RMX1450 clones) that are still available new also - no luck so far. Shipping amps is a big PITA but people often pay crazy prices on flEaBay
:lol:

In my opinion, if you can get more than $.50 on the dollar on used gear you did good. Unless it's an unusual circumstance, I won't pay more than that for used.

Winston

Archived