quick question

• Members

ok guys, im a bit inexperienced with this whole PA thing, but heres my question.

im looking to buy this http://www.urdile.cl/images/im_Powerpod740Plus_back.jpg mixer along with a pair of speakers that come with it. i have 2 other smaller speakers that i own already, and im hoping that i could plug all 4 of these in to just this mixer and sing through a single mic through all 4.

so would this be possible? common sense tells me it would since there is 4 input jacks, but it seems a bit to good to be true. tell me what you guys think

• Members

so by this logic i can run 48 speakers off a 48 input desk? what if i have a 96 input desk, twice as loud?

Going by the picture, I think he meant four speaker output jacks. As long as each speaker is 8 or 16 ohms, you can hook four up to it.

• Members

yea i checked and all the speakers are 8 ohms. im picking this mixer/speaker setup because i have a lower end phonic setup, i really like it and all, but its just not getting as loud as id like it too. i started looking again and i liked the numbers that i saw for this set up, and when i saw the back of this mixer i figured i could hook up all 4 of my speakers which would be more that enough volume.

if you guys are right about the ohms then it sounds like it will work

• Members

theyre not different, everything is phonic, if thats what your talking about

with a pair of speakers that come with it. i have 2 other smaller speakers that i own already, and im hoping that i could plug all 4

smaller, bigger = not the same

Archived