• Members

And there are plenty of other places to sign up at. But handing out permanent bans just gets to me. I mean, if I was Craig... I guess I'd be mad at the world too. But its just not in the interest of justice... like I said.

Soon I'll have to go to a proxy server. And come back. And then I won't have ANY static IP, so it will be impossible to ban me, and Craig will just have his hands full. :( Its a pain on all of us!

• Members

And a lot of the guys here still treat me like a welcome member and answer my q's and give good advice. Just because two guys Coaster and Craig don't like me, I should just bail? Soul-X and some of the other guys have given me HUGE help on my new mixer, that I'm stoked on.

Here's a question... if you could keep robbing a bank, and know that no one could stop you from coming back and robbing it again, and no one ever gets hurt, and the money keeps reappearing to be taken... would you stop?

I mean, I'm not good with sound, but I'm good with interwebs and computers. So in this arena CraigV can't beat me. So why not compromise. I offered an apology. But he's too cool to accept. Whatevs.

Archived