allan & heath mix wizard 3 16

• Members

I'd suggest looking into the manual. 

But you assign the effects to aux 6 and/or aux 5 if you want to use dual effects. Then bring the aux knobs on the channel where you want them and can then put the effects in the main mix or in the monitors. 

With these effects, you're basically sending the channel signal via aux to the effect processor then mixed into the main/aux outs via separate control knobs. 

• Members

BlueGreene wrote:

I'd suggest looking into the manual. 

But you assign the effects to aux 6 and/or aux 5 if you want to use dual effects. Then bring the aux knobs on the channel where you want them and can then put the effects in the main mix or in the monitors. 

With these effects, you're basically sending the channel signal via aux to the effect processor then mixed into the main/aux outs via separate control knobs. 

Right concept. On my MixWiz Aux 5 is always used for internal effects and aux 6 is optional as the additional for dual internal. Looking at the single/dual effects switch will tell you how the board you're looking at works. (I'm not assuming that all of them are wired in the same way.)

Archived