Yorkville Y150M

• Members

Pulled these out for a rehearsal Pa for an acoustic trio. So one of the horns isn't working and looking at one website it says part #7272 and is $72 bucks. Does that sound about right or is there a cheaper option? Oddly I have never replaced one before so excuse my probable stupid question. The cost isn't as important as me learning the correct way to go about this. It has a 2 inch driver. I know when talking about speakers the box design comes into play on what can be used and wanted to know if that applies to the horn as well. I throw myself at your mercy lol!!!! I did replace the bulb to no avail!

• Members

So I live near Eminence Kentucky. And I didn't realize that this driver was actually an Eminence driver until I pulled it apart last night. So the money difference is really splitting hairs. The PSD - 2003 is a direct replacement for the part I'm looking for. They also told me if I wanted to upgrade that I could go with the psd2013. So I've got a pretty good grasp on this now. Now I want to decide on if I should upgrade to the better drivers. Has anyone had a chance to hear the difference between the 2003 and a 2013 models? Thank you!

Archived