Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally got my power distro system done and working. Work pretty good too!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got my power distro system done and working. Work pretty good too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	wire mess.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	32131992
    “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-- H.L. Mencken, 1915.

Thanks Anton

Very nice , professional looking setup. How do you find the time to keep everything so neat and tidy?

Comment

Then a BE at the festival comes in and says to you: "there's a hum in the system...must be a loose ground....go chase it down".
      You'll be gone for days - lol.

Comment

Actually I want to see what is on the other end of those AC lines. It must be a doozy.

Comment

Reminds me of working with a lighting contractor many years ago: As I recall they were running a 120 can PAR 64 rig on 60ch. of dimming. The lighting fixtures were all on 6-bar, which was cool... and the dimmers to 6-bar cabling was all Socapex, which was way cool too.... except they'd never installed Socapex patchbays on the dimmer racks or Socapex sockets & wiring on the 6-bars... so it was all Edison connections with 20ea. break-in and 20ea. break-outs on all the Socapex cables. On-top of that: As I recall, all the Socapex cables were 100ft. long... talk about a heap of cables at the dimmer rack!
          I need to catch up with those guys, for I am their leader.

Comment

Working...
          X