What brand of woofers would you put in these? What brand of horns? Speakers are the most important. What kind of power amp to buy used or new?

• Members

We are a 5 piece band. Two guitars and bass sometime have a guest keyboard player we play classic rock. We play medium and small sized bars. I have a Allen and Heath 24 channel GLS24 channel unpowered analog mixer. Do I need a subwoofer with this?.

• Members

Two men can easily carry them they are not heavy as Carvin says 120 lbs. I don't think so..I am going put Casters on them and handles.The worst is not the weight but their bigness.They were a tight fit in a SUV. We had a 1/2 inch to spare.almost could not fit them in the vehicle.

• Members

I used a set of those a local band had for a few years. They really were not a bad box and all in all sounded pretty good. Makes for a good drum monitor too. My only advice is to check the crossover where the wires connect. I've seen them vibrate off and a speaker stop working. As Andy stated Cavin should still have parts for them.

Archived