Service call today.

• Members

There are so many no nos with this installation, NEC wise, standard practices wise and conventional wisdom wise. I just hope they can come up with the money to remedy the situation. BTW, here is the speaker placement for the sanctuary.16682006_1276643415729232_4161666697427253637_n.jpg?oh=8b7efe9b15c44ddab47d608992579748&oe=590924C6

• Members

Notice the Behringer mixer! At least we know where the multi millions of dollars weren't spent.

I'm officially all done with installations, too many unrealistic expectations coupled with unrealistic budgets which breed empty promises from AV salesmen. When something ends badly, non-local folks can more effectively walk away after getting paid but the local guys tend to be held to a higher standard since they got you by the local balls, which are much easier to grab than out of town balls.

Lost the last 3 bids because I wouldn't play games with the sound committees, all 3 jobs ended up being cluster-f*cks with disastrous results, and one church demanded that I come and make it right. Me??? No sir, nobody tells me they don't like the way I do business and awards the job to another company, then tells me that I have to fix it. That dog don't hunt in my book. The design they wanted wouldn't work, I wouldn't promise that it would in order to make the sound committee happy because I knew that would be a blatant lie. They did too, but wanted me to play along, jeez.

Archived