Deposit received

• Members
Funny thing' date=' instead of sending me a 50% deposit, that payed the invoice in full :)[/quote']

That's how the churches seem to roll around here too, always pay quickly. We have done a couple this year but didn't run across a powered head like that! Any idea what you will be installing?

• Members

No on the choir mics. They were using only one Nady wireless which is being replaced by the 2129.

The Gooseneck mics will be installed into the two reading stations and a direct output from the organ will be fed into the system.

The small sanctuary has two EVID 6.2W speakers but the box mixer was feeding them only half the recommended wattage. Things should sound much better soon.

• Members

Will there be any way for the priest/minister/officiant to attenuate the mics in the ceremonial area??

a case in point:

My classical ensemble played a Catholic wedding in Newport, RI this past summer... The priest was "visiting" from the couple's (out of state) parish.

We are an acoustic group, so no problem there.... The visiting priest, however, had to raise his voice...which (by his body language) seemed to distress him and thus he hurried "very obvious" to all, through the ceremony...... The members of my ensemble were thrilled as we ended early BUT I felt that the couple was short-changed.

Will there be an option for attenuation?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived