What to buy.

• Members

Well, I have been given a small budget to purchase some gear from a client g work frequently with.

A fair budget for a smaller system pm I'm in the process of putting together some pricing.

Right now I'm looking at rcf stuff for tops. 8 of the hd10.

Does anybody have any feedback on this speaker?

Looking at 2 of the Midas pro boards and stage boxes for some redundancy , and if we need a separate monitor world.

Haven't got to subs yet. Still thinking about those. 6 double 18s should be enough. But I would. Like to find active. Monitors will probably be 8 of the jbl 812s.

Will need a couple Genie lifts. Cases from our friends Mark and Liz. Probably some of the cabling need too from them.

So ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,any feedback is appreciated and important buy once cry once,and scalability is important.

• Members
I was part of a commencement setup yesterday and RCF TT31 compact line array boxes were in use.

Jump the HDL threshold and move UP to the TTL series. Also, look at TTL matching subs.

It appears you have the budget for it.

Thanks I've been looking at the next step also. Still this is my number one forum to get proper education and honest responses.

By the way you're in Montana aren't you?

• Members

Thanks I've been looking at the next step also. Still this is my number one forum to get proper education and honest responses.

By the way you're in Montana aren't you?

I'm in Helena (haven't seen PSG's transmission though). Where sit thou spud-butt? <<-- obviously trusting you have a sense of humor stranger.

• Members

I'm in Helena (haven't seen PSG's transmission though). Where sit thou spud-butt? <<-- obviously trusting you have a sense of humor stranger.

I be in Idaho Falls. I have to have a sense of humor I have long hair , tattoos and ride a Harley in the land of Mormons. Hahaha

Archived