Selling some stuff - Craig let me know if you want this gone.

• Members

I have been a long time member here, and will continue to be but I have retired and closed my company. Selling off some gear so posting a few things here. If this is not appropriate let me know Craig.

Have four Earthworks SR40HC Microphones that are just over two years old. I have used them possibly six times. Each mic comes with everything originally supplied by Earthworks (wooden case, calibration printout, metal windscreen, mic holder, and mic.) These were bought new by me and have been babied. Never dropped or hit. Have invoice showing purchase price was $2240 for the four of them. These are incredible mics. Selling for $375 each, $700 a pair, $1300 for all four. You pay shipping.

O1v96 console in great shape. Comes with Yamaha effects on CD bought separately to make it comparable to a VCM model. AE011 Channel Strip Effects, AE021 Master Strip, AE031 Reverb. They are currently installed and original disk included. Includes Yamaha MY16AT ADAT card. $700 + shipping. (tentative deal on this already but it could fall through... who knows)

Presonus DigiMax D8 preamps. Very clean units. Work perfectly. Three available. $225 each+ shipping.

Three Audiorail units. These are 32x32 ADAT boxes. All signals pass over a single ethernet cable. Poor man's digital snake for 01v96 or similar. Very reliable. Originally $500 each. Three units allow you to route from mic preamps to monitor console to FOH. Highly configurable. $300 each, two at $550 or all three for $750. All prices + shipping.

Tech 21 SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver DI Pedal. Pristine. Brand new in box and never used. $150 + shipping.

I need my garage back. These things need to go. I don't have pictures right now but you know what these look like. If you MUST have pics and are serious, I will get some to you. Many here know me, and my dealing is straight up and honest. If you don't like my prices, make an offer. Worst I can do is say no. Willing to meet within reasonable distance from Yorktown VA if it helps saves shipping charges and makes the difference in a sale. Want a package of several items at better price, then make a offer. Want it all? $3k + shipping and its yours.

Back to regular programming....

Stuart

• Members

I feel your pain man. I am in the process of winding down that part of my business as well. For the first time in 35 years I find myself without a "night job", I have been offered a few pretty interesting touring gigs but that's why I stayed local to begin with. I lost a friend who fell asleep driving after a gig, totaled the truck as well as killing himself. My wife was pretty cool to anything steady out on the road for me from then on. Life's way too short for that kind of stuff eh?

Archived