• Members
Could anyone here recommend any Apps from the Apple store that would be helpful in live sound, SPL meter pink or white noise Generator ect. ? that's worth down loading ? Thanks.

AudioTools by Studio Six Digital (~19.95 USD) I also added the Smaart Spectragraph to be basic suite.

• Members

AudioTools by Studio Six Digital (~19.95 USD) I also added the Smaart Spectragraph to be basic suite.

I use Audio Tools as well, with the spectrograph and dB metering. It works well, and I like the fact that since I paid for it, I can put it on all of my compatible devices (iPhone and iPad, etc). The spectrograph is the single most useful tool in there, in my opinion.

It's the only app of its kind that I use, so I can't really recommend anything else, but I'm sure there's other stuff out there. I don't think you can beat Audio Tools though.

• Members

I still can't get the audio tools by studio six digital. I Live in Ohio and have a I- 4 phone. I can find a audio tools for $9.99 but it's not studio six digital. Darn it, I must be doing something wrong, I just wish I knew what it was?

Archived