LG Line Array

• Members

This is a new one over here, it's sold by electronic appliances stores everywhere in my country and If you can see it looks like a line array cause its configuration, they don't say anything about rigging or rigging frame to handle over the truss, and I asked a salesman from one of the store that are selling them for the rigging and they looked at me surprise and said that they've never heard of that before lol, maybe the rigging frame is sold separately and the stores don't know, it says that it can handle 3200 rms, not pmpo(weird); but the looks fire a line array is getting to homes over here.... I forgot to mention that it comes with "dj ready" usb (x2)so you can mix all night lone, and the led lights that have over the speakers can match your stage too.... Check it out http://m.lg.com/ec/equipo-de-sonido/lg-CM9940

• Members
This is a new one over here' date=' it's sold by electronic appliances stores everywhere in my country and If you can see it looks like a line array cause its configuration, they don't say anything about rigging or rigging frame to handle over the truss, and I asked a salesman from one of the store that are selling them for the rigging and they looked at me surprise and said that they've never heard of that before lol, maybe the rigging frame is sold separately and the stores don't know, it says that it can handle 3200 rms, not pmpo(weird); but the looks fire a line array is getting to homes over here.... I forgot to mention that it comes with "dj ready" usb (x2)so you can mix all night lone, and the led lights that have over the speakers can match your stage too.... Check it out http://m.lg.com/ec/equipo-de-sonido/lg-CM9940[/quote']

It has no look or resemblence to a line array at all IMO.

One look at that picture and I almost puked (Voy a vomitar), not a good way to start a morning.

Archived