Braindead Survey

• Members

Anybody find this survey HC wants us to take non-idiotic ? :

https://www.iqsn.de/L1/cawi/Wireless_Micro/6_1_1/EN.php

For one thing the questions aren't relevant to a general sound provider even if it is ultimately about mics <facepalm>. Even if you sing and mic your amp you're forced to state which is your primary use for a mic <facepalm>. Oh Vey <double facepalm>.

• Members

Amen! I found it totally objectionable. First question -- Which of five categories of musician are you? None, I'm a sound guy -- this is a Pro sound forum -- Submit:

You have now reached the end of the survey.

We would like to thank you for having taken part.

Well Grrr, thanks for wasting my time. Out of curiosity I actually tried several different ways and finally got through enough screens to see it is just an advertising ploy. Well silly me for trusting HC.

..dave

• Members

If it's an advertising ploy, it's pretty bad, as they don't seem to be pushing any particular product. I THINK it's market research from Line 6, and the marketeers see Sennheiser as their main competition. But I'm not sure.

• Members
I'm asking admin WTH this thing is. It's definitely not a survey, since it allows the same user to take it multiple times. Want to improve the gear you use? Tell Music Group to stop copying real gear...
I'm pretty sure it's in response to there being a few folks left who aren't totally convinced yet that the new forums blow LOL <facepalm>.

Archived