Hall of Fame Reverb pedal

• Members

Has anyone checked out the TC Electronic hall of fame reverb pedals.

They sound incredible. The only issue is they eat up your 9v battery its best to buy a seperate power supply.

I love using mine with my AER compact 60 amp.

Dave

• Members

Yeah, I just bought a few pedals, including three reverb pedals; a Hall of Fame, a Holy Grail Plus, and a Strymon BigSky. It didn't take long to find some good sounding reverbs in the H.o.F., but I did find it very picky about how you EQ the tone going into the pedal.

Example; if I dial in a big fat tone on my acoustic guitar, then hit a "large hall" reverb( for example), it sounds like crap. I have to dial out some of that low-mid content in order to make the reverb sound natural. I didn't have to do that with the reverb in my Compact 60/2, nor with the reverbs in my consoles.

• Members

Hi Bobby Note , I have sold my AER compact 60/2 and updated to the compact 60/3. The reverbs sound a bit smoother .Plus the amp is slightly lighter in weight.

I only use the HOF on my guitar . When I am using a PA , I use Soundcraft EPM 6 mixer and II use a Redal J 48 DI box.for my guitar for the voice I use a TC Helicon R1 Reverb pedal .

That combination works wonders for me.

Dave

• Members

I picked up a HOF awhile ago as one of my main amps does not have reverb. I actually saw it on Robben Ford's rig rundown and someone else's who I can't remember right now. I haven't fooled around with the toneprints. I like it a lot better than the T Rex Tonebug I had before.

Archived