Is Twitter hard or am I just a Twit?

steve mac

• Members

Years ago I decided to get into Facebook to help get customers for my photography business and jolly well it worked too. I did glance at twitter but couldn't really get to grips with it so basically ignored it.

Fast forward to a couple of months ago and I decided to give it a try as a place to interact with other live bar acts and gear addicts and unlike Facebook where family and friends instantly bail in to follow you, Twitter leaves you talking to an empty room. Therefore I set off to gain "followers" and I guess because I am not spewing political hate, which seems to be the norm, I am finding it difficult. 2 months and less than 50 want to hear my twitterings.

So my question is is anyone here on Twitter? If so what do you use it for in relation to your music? Want a friend?

Cheers Steve

Twitter @The_WaveWatcher

da7d09ac7bc6a0ef95c79ce0c1880603.png.3eac7a861c65f03b0df3f06ec8bd0b13.png

• Moderators

I'm anti-social media...except for this place, of course...Twitter is for twits, IMHO...the POTUS a perfect example.

The real issue for me is that these sites exist to sell advertising and data gleaned from your activity...and you get 0 in return, except having your data hacked...

Archived