battery powered rigs article from Sweetwater..

daddymack

• Members

Left out extension speaker for Fly 3, which doubles power and gives stereo spread. No Fender Passport mini? Has mic channel, less on the fly friendly than Mustang mini taken from. No Vox Adio? The Katana mini seems to have more output than fly, and although larger, I think it is lighter. Article okay for what it covers, but leaves out so much. Oh yeah, Vox rhythm 5 that has mic input and built in drummer...

• Members

I actually own and played out of a Roland AC 33, at a street show. It's not bad. Especially for the acoustic singer song writer.

I use a Yamaha THR Classic in my home office a lot.

The Street Cube EX is 50 watts, but sometime you got to just play quieter when street buskin. Some towns and city has noise level for buskin.

Roland also has the 330 mini PA. I considered it when I was looking at the Roland AC33, but it's more money and I really couldn't get my paws on one to try it. Then what if I liked it, you can link tow of them together.

I her a chick play out of the Street Cube EX, the volume was good, but the tine was just ok. She had a crappy acoustic and who know what for a mic.

Archived