Alesis Akira for sale

sizzlemeister

• Members

I thought I'd put this up here for the night before I put it on Ebay tomorrow.

I'm selling my Alesis Akira to make room for some incoming.

It's mint, with protective plastic still on the display. Original manual included.

$130 plus shipping via FedEx. USA mainland sales only. Paypal only, please.

neptune2.jpg

akira1.jpg

• Members

Sorry for the OT but this got me thinking about the three ways of dealing with the protective plastic on the display:

a. Rip it off upon opening of new gear

b. Never EVER take it off

c. Leave it on until boredom, curiosity, courageousness, and/or a feeling of true commitment leads to plastic removal

For cheaper gear I do "a" but for more expensive stuff I do "c" (but keep the useless and non-sticky plastic safe inside its respective instruction manual. teehee)

Good luck with your sale. Your rack is full of stuff I've never seen before! :eek:

Guest Anonymous

I've seen gear with the protective plastic that had hardened and turned yellow. The display lens was ruined to say the least. Pull that shit off.

:thu:

• Members

that cikira chick's studio is so full of redundant crap it's just pathetic.

it's obvious that most of it never gets used ever.

2 virus a's?

a 309 and a polymorph? why would you need a 309 if you have a polymorph?

2 side by side multitrack recorders and redundant gear means someone can't write for {censored}. you write a part then record it. then if you want to use the virus or whatever again you just change patches and write a new part. who the hell midi sequences all their stuff anymore before comitting to audio? that's what large track count daw packages are for, never having to say your sorry for only having 1 virus

• Members

that cikira chick's studio is so full of redundant crap it's just pathetic.

it's obvious that most of it never gets used ever.

2 virus a's?

a 309 and a polymorph? why would you need a 309 if you have a polymorph?

2 side by side multitrack recorders and redundant gear means someone can't write for {censored}. you write a part then record it. then if you want to use the virus or whatever again you just change patches and write a new part. who the hell midi sequences all their stuff anymore before comitting to audio? that's what large track count daw packages are for, never having to say your sorry for only having 1 virus

Or it means that's how they work better. Of course you could be right, but not necessarily. Klaus Schultz has 4 (or was it 8) Virus Bs in his studio. As for the Polymorph and 309, perhaps she likes QM, tried them both, and kept them since she obviously doesn't need to make back the money. Anyway, who knows. Maybe I just like to advocate the devil...

Archived