OT: snow photos

pogo97

• Members

Funny, but i was cold in bed last night, which is wrong for early September but still, i don;t wanna be cold again, so my winter duvet is coming out.

Maybe time to start working on that rutter track again. And to start getting my halloween effort ready. I've decided that this years will probably be called Command Hallucination.

• Members

Ah Tuscon! It is the city where you can turn sipping espresso outdoors and watching old farts have accidents into a year-round spectator sport.

I got scolded by a longtime home-town friend for putting that pic of my dad in the snow up on Facebook - too early to think about snow - especially in that part of the country.

• Members

In the great lakes ,,,after oct 15 decent weather comes pretty hard to find. I will fondly leave it in my rear view mirror oct 1. We dont start taking pictures till its pushin 3 feet deep. the blizzard of 78 was a mother

• Members

Yeah my home town is on lake Ontario in a "Local Squall Area". The area around Rochester NY is cloudy a large percentage of the time - as cloudy as Seattle in fact. Minnesota is colder during the winter but at least it is sunny much of the time.

My problem is that I hate heat and humidity more than I hate cold. 50 to 70 F with 30 to 50 percent humidity would be perfect.

• Members

Wow.

Snow. :eek:

33/34 here during the day. Celsius. Everyday. But the heat is coming. The humidity is already here.

Raining at my house my house tonight. About 26/27C and the fans are on. Early start to the wet season.

:facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Grecian uuuuuuuuuuuuuurn...! (whataya talk about, whataya talk about!)

Grecian uuuuuuuuuuuuuurn...! Grecian uuuuuuuuuuuuuurn...!

(whataya talk about, whataya talk about!)

(wanna talk about ma baby all day)

• Members

Ma baby works in a pottery store

She does cash, I sweep the floor

I find the pot with laughing gal

And ask about the one I adore....

(wanna talk about ma baby all day)

Archived