Spam: Roland MIDI router, XL1, Behringer Mixer

Metrosonus

• Members

** Shipping included in the 48, others it's negotiable. Pics on request.

Roland A-880 8 port MIDI Router - Excellent condition, 150$ shipped.

Behringer RX1602 Eurorack Line Mixer -Excellent condition, 90$ Shipped, manuals if I can find them.

E-MU XL1 - excellent condition, a little rack rash, spiral bound manual 180$ shipped.

Requisite "what are you buying next?": Absynth, maybe another softsynth, voltage regulator for my laptop. I'm finding I'm losing interest in making music simply because of the time involved trying to get everything to work via midi, getting 20 y/o midi editors to work or that aren't aggravating to use in the 21st century. I have my synths covered with the virus and microx and absynth will more than handle weird nosies and pads, then the modular i want to build will cover everything else.

• Members

"When you sell gear, it's like you get the pump.. the pump is the most satisfying feeling you can get in the studio.. it's like someone took your wallet and put money into it. i mean it feels fantastic.. you get rid of stuff you don't need, someone else gets a good deal.."

• Members

I want the XL-1. Sucks that you don't keep your synths in Norway. Free shipping and ye haveth yerself a deal.
:snax:

shipping is included.. shipped to Norway? yea that does suck.. if my wife has her way well live there sooner or later :eek:

what's your address? i'll run a quote.. er PM that that is.

• Members

No it's kind of plain jane. I think it'd be more useful in a live setup since two of the 8 ports are on the front. it was useful though for the time i used it :)

yea who knows, if my writing career takes off i'll have 4 houses round the globe anyway :lol: i'll just spend the good .5 of a month there.

Archived