Purrs from an untamed beast...

evildragon

• Members

...alas, a virtual one!

Knob-twiddlers and all those who consider themselves worthy enough, I present thee...

Stillwell Audio OLGA!

Two minutes and sixteen seconds of uncut material, for your ears and enjoyment only! The patch is rather basic and shows off several key features of OLGA: oscillators, filter resonance, the sickest phaser on Earth (most swirlings come from that), the drive circuit (moderately). Beware, you forfeit all safety restrictions by clicking on the link below! EvilDragon will hold no responsibility for any or all eventual eardrum damage that was result of this short demonstration. Enter at your own risk!

http://www.box.net/shared/n4xrbgxt90

P.S.: It really isn't that vicious... much :)

• Members

Why, thank you very much, sir!

Note - for those who think that the pad sounds a little thin at the beginning, that's because resonance was fairly high (but not up to self-oscillation, as on 1'45"), and this particular filter lowers the input signal as resonance increases. Sort of like Waldorf Pulse filter, in contrast to certain filters used on certain Oberheims.

• Members

Long story short:

1. I'm living in a small town 30 kilometers away from a larger town. In that larger town my girlfriend currently resides.

2. The studio session I had with my band was in yet another smaller town, which is also another 30-40 kilometers away from this larger town.

3. On the way back I went to my girlfriend's and left X5D there. I'll pick it up on Saturday when I have some business to do in the larger town.

Didn't want to say the names of towns because it would {censored} your tongues silly with pronunciating them :p

Satisfied? :cop:

Archived