Hey guys i need help with my X-Station. Please Help

ZappaPowered

• Members

hey guys im new to this forum and i had a question about my X-station.

So i know you can use it as audio interface and an actual synthesizer. So one day i was messing around with it literally pressing all the buttons to see what it does and for some reason i cant use the knobs to mess with the synthesizer. Everytime i turn a knob it says no control. Can you guys please help me out i would really appreciate it. Thanks alot!

• Members

Likely cure: make sure the play/synth button has a synth showing.

Otherwise, you may need to crack the manual.

ya its the button is showing. im going to be honest im not as good at this as i used to be. thats why i went on this forum to get some help. You think you can help me step by step or something because its just so ridiculous how it my X station just sits there because i dont know how to fix the problem. well if you could help it would be appreciated thanks

• Members
It eliminates a bunch of common reasons why people can't hear their synth when they press the keys.

So after you press the Synth/Play button, the red LED underneath goes from off to on, right? If not, then the button might not be working right.

Well i mean i can play the synth the sound plays and i hear it fine but i cant control the oscilators and all that stuff. so i hear everything fine. can you help me with that?

Archived