Some tracks for your review

Awake77

• Members

Trying to avoid EP's ban hammer :)

3Days

Using: Reason 4, Ableton 7, Andromeda, DW8000, Peavey Spectrum, Rocktron Intelliverb

The Beebs

Using: Ableton 7, Korg Z1, Vember Audio Surge, Albino 3

Both these were *mostly* performed live via Ableton. Mixes aren't quite there yet - there's a lot of sub bass stuff that isn't coming through on my cheap ass laptop speakers.

• Members

Interesting music. You should perform that life.

I like the 2nd more, its hypnotic and catchy bass/rhythm groove. I think it has a more steady flow than the first one. Anyway, both together with the first cup of coffe have been good to help me becomming conscious this morning.

Though still missing appropriate words for a more detailed review in this strange english language ;)

• Members

Interesting music. You should perform that life.

I like the 2nd more, its hypnotic and catchy bass/rhythm groove. I think it has a more steady flow than the first one. Anyway, both together with the first cup of coffe have been good to help me becomming conscious this morning.

Though still missing appropriate words for a more detailed review in this strange english language

Like DocT, still on my first cup of coffee on a Saturday morning.

Sounding good, reminds me of Towards The Infinite Beat era PTV

Purity I haven't heard of PTV before, just checked them out on youtube. Good stuff, thank you :)

DocT - I actually played these live over the summer and it went really well. I opened in room 2 at the event, so there weren't a lot of people there yet. But they were dancing, so that's good. :p

• Members

I commented in the Slacker thread, but just in case you missed it, I like these, Awake. Like Doc, I prefer the 2nd one, I'm partial to its bass.
:thu:

Thanks for the reply EP - glad you like the tracks. Those big basslines are always a winner:)

do you find you have problems with the volume in ablino? i tried the demo for a while and i felt like i could never get it loud enough or get it to have enough presence..

Thanks for the listen MetroSonus! Actually I've found Albino to be really 'hot' with its output. I often have to turn the track volume down quite a bit to get it to mix in. What host are you using?

If you guys are interested, here's a couple more from that live set:

Simple Thoughts

using: Ableton Live 7, Vember Audio Surge, Andromeda

Concreto

using: Ableton Live 7, Surge, Albino 3, Stillwell Olga

Both of these pieces were recorded nearly entirely as live performances, so there's some things I need to get in there and tweak at some point.

Archived