Broken M3 Keys

IBE

• Members

img00091.jpg

Hey guys, Im trying to get some ideas of pricing for any of you guys who have had to get keys replaced. This is my m3 (30 days old) that had a key broken on it yesterday by a fallen object, I have only thought about sending it back to Korg and let them repair it. Any experiences.

• Members

It's an easy repair if you do it yourself. Just takes patience. I'm sure they charge by the hour plus the key/keys. Figure about $150 to start.

-Mc

Thanks, I have no experience in this thing and the person is willing to pay so its going to be done by a professional

• Members

Oh, in that case. Have an authorized service center do it so it's all under warranty. You could be without your beloved for a couple weeks though. That's the biggest tragedy.

Good luck!

Well good thing is i will keep the module and use a midi controller with it while its away

• Members

That's one of the great features of the module. Would you mind letting us know what they charge you when it's taken care of? I'm just curious...

-Mc

I most certainly will, I have found 2 authorized repair shops in the Atlanta area, both about 20 miles from me, so who ever can get it back to me the quickest will get the business.

Archived