No announcement yet.

Whats this sound?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats this sound?

Hi First post on here so apologies if I have got the wrong forum.Hoping someone can help me identify a sound in this track that comes in at 01.02 mark.Its similar to some sounds that Orbital use but unsure what synth or technique to use to recreate it.Thanks

Is this it ?
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

• Jimbob983
      Jimbob983 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry but its not that sound that is a meat product being fried but thanks for trying.

It it was spam for the song, I doubt the guy would be pushing a track from 2014... and I doubt it's Beatport spam.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• 1001gear
      1001gear commented
      Editing a comment
      okay. I'll leave it for context. Please delete as you see fit.

I guess that was a joke but I didn't get it.

I'm not sure, but I would try playing around with a soft synth with a lot of presets and you're bound to find something in the ballpark, then tweak to match it. I've been tinkering around with synths lately so if I find one I'll let you know.

Edit: my bad, didn't look at OP closely enough first time.
    Last edited by bill5; 07-29-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Jimbob983
      Jimbob983 commented
      Editing a comment
      Got a few soft synths and analog gear but can’t get close to it.

Not spam just copied the link and couldn’t delete the text at the bottom.

Comment

Working...
    X