Roland String Ensemble

1001gear

• Members

I have a Roland string ensemble (single space sample module) from a long time ago in a land far far away which I stopped using because it sucked. Just the other day I hooked it up for some layering and relearning issues aside, I'm happy to report that it still sucks.

• Members
I have a Roland string ensemble (single space sample module) from a long time ago in a land far far away which I stopped using because it sucked. Just the other day I hooked it up for some layering and relearning issues aside' date=' I'm happy to report that it still sucks.[/quote']

MOC-1?

Yes that's it. It's been staring back at me for years. Never paid attention to the model #. I guess the M is for module?

I think so, yes.

I hadn't heard one for years so I went looking and found the onboard demos online. It didn't sound too atrocious to me, considering it's a 90s era module.

• Members

I think so, yes.

I hadn't heard one for years so I went looking and found the onboard demos online. It didn't sound too atrocious to me, considering it's a 90s era module.

The demos sound fine. I think they started with the demos and deconstructed them to make the soundset. :D

Archived