MIDI Bass Pedal Looper anyone?

ibanez_3120

• Members

Hi, thank you for reading this thread.

I am a guitar player performer. I just bought a Studiologic MP-117 MIDI bass pedal.

There is something I don't understand and I would like your help on this, maybe there is a more straight forward setup for this:

Here is my setup chain:

Track 1: Electric Guitar >> Eleven Rack Signal Processor >> Allen & Heath ZED10 Mixer >> QSC K10 Monitor(1)

Track 2: ------------------ Cubase / Addictives Drums Loops >> Allen & Heath ZED10 Mixer >> QSC K10 Monitor(1)

Track 2: MP-117 M.B.P >> Cubase / Trilian Bass >> Allen & Heath ZED10 Mixer >> QSC K10 Monitor(1)

Track 2: MP-117 M.B.P >> Cubase / Philharmonik 2 >> Allen & Heath ZED10 Mixer >> QSC K10 Monitor(1)

I am looking for a looper that will record my bass line from the instrument input on the MP-117 M.B.P + the Electric Guitar over the drum loop played on Cubase on Track 2

Loop that in sync with the Cubase Drums Loop.

After that I want to switch channel with the MP-117 M.B.P to add some strings with Philharmonik 2 in Cubase.

So the MP-117 is triggering samples in Cubase. I want to Loop those samples over the guitar and the drums samples.

The strings could also be triggered by a midi keyboard of course and the sampler could be something else than Cubase.

I am very confused, not much experience in looper and keyboard. I am pretty new to all that gear...

Which looper and what changes in my chain should be done to make this setup more straight forward and usable?

I just have an old M-Audio Delta44 as a sound card. I would consider changing it to split the output tracks for each instrument on the mixer (notice that 3 instruments are on track 2).

Thank you,

Best Regards

Archived