Incoming!! Roland Juno 60!! I couldn't resist!

• Members

:)

I had one of these back in the 80s and it was a lot of fun! Of course I only paid $250 for it back then. :o This one is going to set me back $750.... but it's in excellent condition with no wear or tear noticable. Here is the overall pic:

gXuQH.jpg

Anyone have one of these? I figure these are getting harder to find in reallly good condition, so it's probably worth the money. :confused:

• Members

Those sound very, very good. Congratulations.

As far as I know, you paid a GREAT price for it. They're going for at least 900, and often more, if they're in good shape.

RAZZ: I think you might not have looked at prices for the last few years... just look at Ebay history, they commonly go for over 1000 and even over 1500 now sometimes.

• Members

I came very, very close to getting a Juno 60 for $800 from a local musician who kept it in museum-like condition a few months back. He also had a Polysix and Prophet 600 on sale for the same price, mint condition as well. I got to play all three for about 30 minutes, but walked away saying that I might call him back. I didn't and part me of kind of died inside. I wished I haggled the price a bit, maybe getting all three of them for $2000 flat, but honestly it would be have been the same scenario of me just keeping them in a corner of a basement, covered up and untouched like a bottle of wine.

• Members

Congratulations, the best of vintage Juno IMO. I have owned the 6, 60, 106, Alpha 1 & 2.

I sold my Juno-60 earlier this year. End panels on mine were very beaten, everything else in reasonably good condition. I sold it easily for $650. So I think $750 is good for one in excellent shape like yours. Seeing your's makes me regret my decision. But then I remind myself that with so many synths in my studio it was barely ever used. Then I also remind myself that I used that money for another purchase of one I now use all the time. That helps, but not completely.

• Members

Well, I guess I'm not going to do it now :(

I have a Jupiter 6 that really if you think about it, will do all the Juno stuff and then some. I was ready to go on it but talked to the guy and he said no sweat! At that price it will move. He just replaced the battery and reloaded the patches ... it's good to go, so if anyone wants a sparkly clean Juno 60, PM me and I'll point you to the guy.

• Members

Those sound very, very good. Congratulations.

As far as I know, you paid a GREAT price for it. They're going for at least 900, and often more, if they're in good shape.

RAZZ: I think you might not have looked at prices for the last few years... just look at Ebay history, they commonly go for over 1000 and even over 1500 now sometimes.

CR is right. I guess the Juno 60 is going for more these days, up to a $1000 for a mint one. Good luck....

Archived