off topic, kinda - what's a good price to sell my monitors and mixer?

zzzxtreme

• Members

Since to buy that setup brand new via Musician's Friend or other sellers is $589, depending on how old and condition its a fair offer to me. Unless it is new in an unopened boxes, I wouldn't expect to get what you paid for them.

Most people want too much money for there stuff on CL. I see stuff all the time on there where people expect top dollar for equipment that is a couple of years old or older. Also people have wildly diferrent views on what constitutes "Like New!"

• Members

i opened my recording/rehearsal studio 2 years ago because of mid-life crisis. kinda fun, sometimes boring, when other bands jam and I just sit and wait for them to finish. then 2 months ago, upstairs neighbors giving me hell. this owner turn the shop into a hostel with plenty rooms, with mostly foreign labourers. they all mind their own business. they flush food into the drainage, and once it got stucked, the force-push the pipe with a broomstick causing it to leak into my toilet. oh the mess, the s**t hole, the smelly fish bones. the owner doesn't care, the people living upstairs don't care, pointing fingers, all speak different languages. 

so, I decided to move and close my studio. sold plenty stuffs like amps & mics. i still keep my PA speakers for music, movies, karaoke. if i sell my mixer and monitor speakers, I could use my roland ua1010 with my pa speakers, albeit without the convenience of physical mixer controls

not sad. i'm now at a better place and am busy with my bmx. still keep my keyboards.  

Spoiler

Archived