Holiday Deals List

Binkeys

• Members

Since the "sale" season is kicking into gear, I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where people can postgood holiday deals they've found. 

Just to start, Amazon.com has the M Audio SP-2 sustain pedal for $12.96 and it's eligible for free shipping. You can find it here: http://amzn.to/19zIsA7

I'm not a fan of M-Audio gear in beneral, but these pedals are quite solid. They have a polarity switch, so they work with all keyboards. I've been using them for the past few years with no issues, which is more than I can say for the more expensive Roland DP pedals I'd been using beforehand.

What deals have you seen?

I'm hoping someone puts Kurzweil, Nord, RCF and possibly the Casio PX5s on super sale this season...

• Members

I have that pedal, paid full price for it, and am very happy with it, though it's not light -- I use it as the pedal that stays at home.

Yamah has a deal until Dec 31:

http://usa.yamaha.com/about_yamaha/corporate_information/product_rebates_and_promotions/moxf_collection_promo/

Buy a MOXF and get a 512MB expansion flash card and 4G of sample library, including the highly regarded "Chick's Mark V" Rhodes.  If 512MB isn't enough, you'll be able to sell it on ebay and replace it with a 1G flash card.

• Members

That looks like a nice bonus for someone who wanted that board. Thanks for sharing that.

I prefer a more substantial piano-like sustain pedal for giggng, and the M-Audio is as good as any of the others I've tried, including Roland and Korg's to of the line ones. Both the Korg and the Rolands 9I had quite a few of these over the years) invariably failed after relatively light ggiging. The M-Audio's (I have two) have lasted for several years now, with no problems. And, even a full-price replacement is still sinificantly less than the Roland/Korg equivalents AND those don't have polarity switches.

Anyone else have any deals to share?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived