Carl Tatz Design PhantomFocus Master Engineer Series eChair

If you're into recording, you probably sit - a lot. And if you do, a really good chair can make a world of difference. And the Carl Tatz Design PhantomFocus Master Engineer Series eChair is a really good chair...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"phantom-focus-master-engineer-echair-main-3d3d75dd.jpg","data-attachmentid":32564736}[/ATTACH]

For all the details, please check out my review...

https://www.harmonycentral.com/expert-reviews/carl-tatz-design-phantomfocus-master-engineer-series-echair

If you have any questions about the eChair or the review, please feel free to post them here. :)

phantom-focus-master-engineer-echair-main-3d3d75dd.jpg.c0179727888bc4a0ad58263d8953c529.jpg

I think I can find a suitably comfy chair for less than $700...:wave:

Maybe... but I'd rather have a PhantomFocus eChair over any other studio chair I've ever tried - including the Herman Miller Aeron - it's definitely at least in that same general quality / comfort / adjustability category, but you can take the arms off of them much easier and faster, making them more suitable for engineers and instrumentalists alike IMO.

I know they're not cheap, but they really do blow the doors off any other studio chair I've ever used.

Archived