Off Topic, Please help

• Members

Hi Phil, I hope all is well with you and yours..... I hope your readers will take a moment to read this... My daughter-in-law's mom is missing.

Please help us find Connie Dietrech. She was living in Houston area and planning on moving to The Woodlands last time she spoke to any family- That was about two months ago. She described the area as "remote" It is very uncharacteristic of her to not be in contact with her family. Her mom and daughters are frantic with worry.

Connie is married to Danny Moore. Danny has an ex-wife and FIVE children; the youngest is named "Sammy", I think the ex-wife has primary custody but Danny has the kids some week-ends. Danny has worked as a residential carpenter. Danny's mother is Myrtle Moore. Danny Moore may be a practicing member of Alcoholics Anonymous. I think he may have been in a re-hab in Texas in the last year. Connie married Danny Moore in a bar in Houston around six months or so ago. Connie Dietrech is slender, very attractive, in her 40s, usually wears her hair blond but might be brown, has hazel eyes. She likes to wear dresses and high heels, making her often seem taller than her 5'5". Connie has been a bar manager, restaurant hostess, satellite dish salesperson.

She's outgoing. If any of this strikes a bell.. please, please contact me.

and please, if anyone knows of a high traffic forum I should post this in, please let me know. Feel free to copy and post also.

Thank you for your time.

• Members

:wave: Are you recording to tape or ITB?

Are you using Pro Tools, Sonar, Logic, Cubase?

Are you Mac or Windows?

What interface are you using?

We need more info about your set up to give you any ideas. :facepalm:

:idea: How about calling your local authorities. :cop:

Mike

• Members

Thanks Mike. Our family has made official missing person report on Connie both here in San Bernardino and in Montgomery County Texas. Phil has many friends around the country... My family needs all the friends we can get right now.

:facepalm:
Sorry to Phil and epically Bon Mot. To be honest I thought that she was some sort of troll.

I'm glad everything is fine and that it all worked out for the best.

Please accept my apologies.
:)

Mike

As far as I'm concerned Mike, no apology is necessary :) - you couldn't have known... and you guys know how I feel about spammers. :cop:;)

But Bon Mot is good people. We can stand down the spam watch when it comes to her. She knows the drill. :D

Archived