The New Site: Questions and Answers

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for suggest

Comment

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

Comment

what about the topic reply notifications?
        haven`t received 1 for half a year...
        www.pure-tube-technology.com

Comment

WOW: just suddenly got a topic reply notification for a post from yesterday!

BUT: a look into my "settings" suddenly shows a mere single one subscription...
          www.pure-tube-technology.com

Comment

Hello, when will editing in Chrome be fixed. It is the #1 browser?
            When will we have proper functionality on mobile? It strips our paragraphs, and when I edit a post title it deletes the whole post!

Comment

I do rss

Comment

Dendy, I do not get email alerts when I post in a thread. I don't know if someone has posted after me. I have to look up each thread I post in to see the conversation continuing. How can I get an email that shows someone else has posted in a thread?

Comment

This is being worked on along with the other two issues noted above. It seems that notifications are working for some and not for others. Additionally Mobile vB is supposed to be working A-ok now, (sans an Android issue we are sorting), but the content side of the site isn't adaptive yet.

Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

tbry: You have your account settings correctly set on the back end so this should work when we get this sorted. D
                    Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

oky

Comment

UPDATE: 4.5.2016

This past week, Harmony Central was down for Maintenance and to move to newly configured servers. During the move, we discovered some optimization issues that we believe may be hampering speed.

We begin this coming week to try to work through those discoveries and no promises, but hope we can make a speed difference with the site.

Regarding functionality: We believe that most of our user experience issues are worked through sans a few. If you are still having a challenge with the site, please continue to let us know.

Thanks
                        TEAM HC

Comment

Working...
                        X