2019 NAMM Show Report

MikeRivers

• CMS Author

My world famous 2019 NAMM show is now up and ready for your reading enjoyment. No videos, just words, pictures, and links. It was a good show – attendance was up, security was a little less intrusive than usual, and there was lots of cool stuff.

Visit the Trade Show Reports page on my web site or just click here to go directly to the report. It’s a fairly large PDF, so you’re welcome to download it.

• Members

thanks for sharing the report

I enjoyed reading it, and it featured a lot of products that I did not see/find/ notice in the other NAMM reporting (plenty of that but mostly similar coverage)

The Gigatone GT-1 is interesting, going to keep that on my watch list.

• Members
My world famous 2019 NAMM show is now up and ready for your reading enjoyment. No videos, just words, pictures, and links. It was a good show – attendance was up, security was a little less intrusive than usual, and there was lots of cool stuff.

Visit the Trade Show Reports page on my web site or just click here to go directly to the report. It’s a fairly large PDF, so you’re welcome to download it.

I clicked "here."

Nice job, whoever you are.

• CMS Author
I really miss the old Hall E atmosphere.

They really need to do something about that. Hall E is a tradition, or at least it's been so since I've been attending NAMM, and that's about 30 years.

I think that the Gigatone USB interface in a plug that got Bieke's attention was in Hall E, though one of the regulars that I'd been keeping an eye on that was conspicuous by its absence was the ToneDexter. Their web site is still up, so I guess they're still in business. I thought about that one when I saw the violin pedal with impulse response modeling and would have liked to get those two guys together.

• Members

one of the regulars that I'd been keeping an eye on that was conspicuous by its absence was the ToneDexter. Their web site is still up, so I guess they're still in business.

Hi Mike,

I talked to the ToneDexter guys (Audio Sprocket) and they will exhibit att Summer NAMM.

Cheers,

Mats N

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks Mike. Always appreciate the amount of work that you put into your writing.

E

Archived