Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody noticed it's getting hard to log in here?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody noticed it's getting hard to log in here?

Can't log in at all with my cellphone. My PC asks me 2 or 3 times for my password, then eventually works.

I haven't had any issues.

Comment

No issues for me on pc or tablet. Have you tried a different browser?
      The Mandolin Picker

"Bless your hearts... and all your vital organs" - John Duffy

"Got time to breath, got time for music!"- Briscoe Darling, Jr.

Comment

Sometimes I get a blank login screen. Restarting the browser fixes it so far.
        Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

No issues here either, but I'll mention it to Chris. Sorry you're having problems Phil.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
          - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
          - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
          - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

No problems to report.

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion only the people who can log in will be weighing in on this question. ;-)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Music is well said to be the speech of angels... nothing among the utterances allowed to man is felt to be so divine."

~Thomas Carlyle

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
                Phil O'Keefe commented
                Editing a comment
                Your logic here is irrefutable...

Haha!

I don't ever post here on my phone, but from three desktops, I've never had an issue.
              Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

I think I sorted it.

On my cell, I switched off javascript in Chrome so I could read my FB messages without installing their nefarious messenger app, which keeps HC from loading. I also installed Firefox because it had an extension to zoom & reflow text. Neither will log into HC. That's actually ok; since I retired recently I can always run to the studio & use my 'real' PC to cruise here.

Comment

Working...
                X