We'll be down until 2PM EDT... and we're back!

PS While the main forum list page works again now, there are still some "gray screen" issues with individual threads.

If you spot any threads that just show a gray screen, please copy the URL and then post it in this thread if you'd be so kind:

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...-will-not-open

That way, the IT folks will have a list of problem threads in one central location - they'll be working on fixing them on Wednesday and Thursday - we'd have them do it today, but we had a newsletter scheduled to be delivered to over 90 thousand subscribers this morning and we didn't want the site to be down when they started clicking on the links in it.. thanks for your patience, assistance, and understanding!

• Members

Hush is a mainstay of that thread.....Hush has beaten me to the punch on a lot of songs as well. Hush is very serious about that thread and has scolded me about double posting before. But Hush has also given me a lot of "Oh Wow! never heard that one before's" as well.

So fix the dang thread already Mods.

One was already started, but I deleted it - there's no sense starting a new one when any embedded video will just result in it having the gray screen issue...

For the time being, please don't embed any videos in your posts folks! You can post a link, but please don't do a direct embed or no one will be able to access the thread at all.

• Members

This use to be a great site, with many interesting a talented people contributing. At each update it has become worse. Each update has had a negative impact and each time we have lost more people. It has come to the point of me not liking this site so much that I pretty much only visit that one thread. Now it is gone for the 4th time. It makes me think the powers that be have no interest in restoring this site to it's former glory or even to have a reasonably good forum site. In the mean time I'll be lurking at thegearpage.net

Archived