Whye in the haile would I wante to put one of my original tunes up on SPOTIFY?

rlspencer

• Members
It can be lucrative for a very small minority' date=' if you can get maybe 100 million people to stream it. If not, the only other possible reason would be to make it available worldwide.[/quote']

So have you paid to be on spotify and if so how has it worked out for ye? I'm thinkin it's just another PAY TO PLAY scam..

• Members
I think I paid $50 extra when I got my CDs printed to get distribution on Spotify' date=' Pandora, and about 2 dozen other streaming sites. I consider it worth it because my album genre (blues) is far more popular overseas than in the US. [/quote']

thanks for shareing that. something to consider...So many different ways to rip off the dedicated musician out there. hope it works out well for ye.

• Members

went and put some stuff on REVERBNATION and they keep offering me these "GREAT OPPORTUNITIES" yet every last one asks me for a credit card. PAY to PLAY is not something I'm willing to do. I'm aboot to dump the holy hail out of reverbripoffnation. Hey I got two whole fans on WHOOZL whoo hoo NOT.

Archived