Regarding Craig Anderton's new album 'Neo-'

• Members
Rip the audio, convert it to WAV and print to CD.

just kidding...

Actually I've received several requests along these lines, because people want to hear the music BEFORE it goes into the YouTube Audio Grinder.

I think maybe what would be cooler would be a USB stick with WAV, MP3, artwork, lyrics, photos, maybe a song you could remix and some of the patches used in the instruments...you get the idea. Then you could rip the WAV files to CD, put the MP3 versions in a portable player, etc.

• Members

Actually I've received several requests along these lines, because people want to hear the music BEFORE it goes into the YouTube Audio Grinder.

I think maybe what would be cooler would be a USB stick with WAV, MP3, artwork, lyrics, photos, maybe a song you could remix and some of the patches used in the instruments...you get the idea. Then you could rip the WAV files to CD, put the MP3 versions in a portable player, etc.

Sounds good. How much would you charge for all that?

• Members

Good question! I have no idea. A USB flash drive would be about $2. Packaging and postage would probably be a couple bucks total. It would take a fair amount of time to put this all together, so maybe $9.99 would be fair if sold direct...although craiganderton.com isn't set up for e-commerce, so I'd have to figure that out too.

• Members
Good question! I have no idea. A USB flash drive would be about $2. Packaging and postage would probably be a couple bucks total. It would take a fair amount of time to put this all together, so maybe $9.99 would be fair if sold direct...although craiganderton.com isn't set up for e-commerce, so I'd have to figure that out too.

That's a very reasonable price considering what's being offered.

Archived