Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just signed up for itunes and downloaded some songs. how do I pay?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just signed up for itunes and downloaded some songs. how do I pay?

I got an invoice for the songs i downloaded but there's no link to guide me how to pay for it. can someone help me?

You should have already paid when you downloaded them from your linked credit card or bank account or PayPal or whatever. The invoice is just to tell you what you bought.

Comment

Yeah, you couldn't have downloaded them without paying... whatever the payment info (credit card number) that's associated with your Apple account is what will be billed, and once they charge you, Apple then sends you a receipt.

I've never heard of them sending an "invoice" for payment for previously downloaded iTunes content. Are you sure it wasn't actually a receipt?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
      - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
      - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
      - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
        Yeah, you couldn't have downloaded them without paying... whatever the payment info (credit card number) that's associated with your Apple account is what will be billed, and once they charge you, Apple then sends you a receipt.

I've never heard of them sending an "invoice" for payment for previously downloaded iTunes content. Are you sure it wasn't actually a receipt?
        The email title from apple said 'invoice' so i guess that's exactly what it was.

Comment

Do not to send the Apple this moneys. Please to send to my Nigerian sister, who is princess in captivity.

Quando omni flunkus, moritati.

Comment

Yep. If you got an invoice asking for money, then it's almost certainly fake. What songs did it say you downloaded? Did you, in fact, download those songs?

Does this "invoice" even contain an Apple logo or use the correct fonts?

Such scams are pretty easy to spot.

Comment

Working...
            X